Skip to content


Q: Where is Provident Entertainment Located?

A: We are located south of Nashville TN at 741 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin TN 37067

Q: What is the phone number of Provident Entertainment?

A: Click this link to find the contact information for all of our divisions.

Q: What companies are a part of Provident Entertainment?

A: We have several companies/divisions within Provident Entertainment, check out the link to our division page on the site.

Q: How do I submit a demo to Provident Entertainment?

A: Provident Entertainment and its employees do not accept, or consider, unsolicited sound recordings, musical compositions or any other creative materials.

For one of Provident Entertainment’s labels or creative centers to review a demo, it must come recommended through an established music industry professional, such as a manager, lawyer, agent, producer, artist, programmer, or tastemaker. We suggest you consult with one or more of these professionals for more information.

Please note that if, despite our policy, you submit unsolicited material to us, then Sony Music has no obligation, and shall not be liable to you, or to any person claiming through you, based on such submission.

Q: How do I find out more about employment opportunities with Provident Entertainment?

A: To view our current job openings, apply for positions online, and find out more about applying for positions with Provident Entertainment, please visit the careers section of our website.

Q: How do I find out more about internship opportunities with Provident Entertainment?

A: Provident Entertainment offers a limited number of internships for college students during the fall, spring and summer semesters. For additional information, please visit the careers section of our website.

Q: I am a member of the press looking for a media contact. Who do I ask if I have a question about a Provident Entertainment artist, including requests for interviews, review materials, photos, videos, credentials and other assets?

A: Media questions about Sony Music artists should be directed to the publicity department of the label to which the artist is signed.

Q: Who do I contact if I am an artist or other rights holder with a question about royalty claims, processing,  or administration – including issues such as updating my mailing address and contact information?

A: For answers to questions about artist or producer royalties, including how to read your royalty statement, request accounting, and update your mailing and payee information please visit the Royalties section of our website: Artist Portal

For answers to similar questions concerning mechanical royalty payments, please visit: Artist Portal – Copyright

Q: Who do I contact if I’m interested in licensing a song or video from a Provident Entertainment artist or movie for use in my film, television, commercial, web series, radio show, podcast , multimedia project, etc.?

A: If you would like to license master recording rights from a Provident or RCA Inspiration artist, please visit and choose the “Find A Song” tab to start the licensing process.

Q: Can I submit my headshot and resume for consideration for parts in your films?

A. We do not cast films, so we do not accept headshots and resumes.

Q: Can I send you my script or finished movie for review?

A. We do not accept unsolicited materials of any kind.

Q: Would you consider distributing my finished product?

A. We do not accept unsolicited materials of any kind.

Q: Can I purchase your movies on your website?

A. At this time, you can purchase bulk copies on our website. For single copy purchases, please purchase from your preferred Christian films retailer.

Q: How do movie event licenses work?

A. When you purchase a license to show one of our films at your church or organization, you will be able to show that film as many times as you’d like for one year. Visit to learn more

Back To Top